So let's make sure we understand this....
- Police are accused of writing bogus tickets in Jericho, AR
- Citizens question where the revenue from the aforementioned tickets is
- Black Fire Chief, Don Payne disputed his tickets in court and after leaving the court, was issued another ticket
- Payne returned to the court to contest the latest ticket and the judge agreed to dismiss it and several others
- Some sort of altercation transpired with one of the police officers saying, "Shoot the @$%^*&!" (reports only say "Shoot the 'expletive'")
- Fire Chief Payne was shot in the back
- The shooting victim's name and race have been reported, but not the identities or races of the officers involved
- The county prosecutor has said that there will be no charges filed against the officers
If they won't prosecute the officer for actually shooting Payne, can we at least check to make sure that Negro Season was actually upon us when he shot Payne? Oh wait! It is America—the South at that—and a badge is just as good as a year-round hunting permit.